She's Having Twin Girls!
Here is my friend Angelica Her babies arent due technically until november but she is going to have them in october. Look at her cute little "babies" tummy. On this day they had her bridal shower. IT was so much fun. And luckily Janna was home for the Labor Day Weekend.
This is Three Quarters of our AHAJ group. there is Me Angelica and Janna, Alesha is on her mission in Charolotte NC. Which she loves it there. Gelic had a hard time with pictures.
Patti Cook is really getting into the game. We had to smell baby food and guess what they were Janna and I got 9 out of 10 right. Since we did it together. I missed the pears I wrote apples. Who knew they smelled so much alike right.
Gelic had a fun time opening her presents. My mom and I got her a way cute Diaper Bag with Wipes baby Manicure set, Baby Lotion, and some SWADDLERS DIAPERS. Mollie says they are the best.
Wow Check out that stroller looks like it would be so much fun to push but I bet it will come in handy with two babies. Its cute though t i has the car seats that hook up to the stroller and then when the babies get big enough it works for that too. I liked it a lot.Her shower was so much fun. We played a clothes pin game where you couldnt cross your legs in any way. Then we Played a game where you had to search for very small safety pins in rice with a blindfold on. and the baby food game. It was fun. Mom woulda been there but she wasnt feelin too hot. But she is better now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment