Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recent Adventures The Ingram Family!

Here is chet and I outside of the Tanner household at Jeb and Mollys Open house

Jeb and Molly got married too they are the last of all of the crazy weddings that we had

We Celebrated Tates birthday by going to a movie we saw Night of the Museum 2 which was really good. He was so excited he got a Wii For his birthday.


We went out to the farm one day and low and behold here is what we found one of our wild/domestic turkeys had babies and two of them arent they so cute!




We celebrated the June birthdays and Fathers day all in one shot which Fathers day was actually Chets Birthday Happy 26th Birthday Babe!
Here is Chet and Tate getting ready to blow out the forest fire of candles total there were
17+26=43 Candles wow these boys are getting old.


On Saturday we had the whole family over to help with sodding the yard. I was so excited to finally get grass. Ive been waiting forever.
Thanks everyone.
My dad and mom have been over for the last couple of weeks getting the yard ready then on friday My Dad and I went to Levan and picked up the sod SO SO SO SO Exciting.


Here is the before picture of the house.



Coby was such a big help in working in the yard he loved the rake and loved the mud obviously he sat right down in the mud.

Here is the newest addition to the family we got him a week after we got home from the honeymoon his name is Spud ( or Spudders, or Kid Vicious)
He was enjoying the new lawn as much as everyone else.




Here is our house after we put in the lawn oh so exciting it makes me so happy to have a lawn in FINALLY.



After a long day of laying sod in the yard and getting the spriklers set up we headed up with Zack and Chancey to go fishing there were two fish caught Zack caught one and I caught the other and of course mine was a little biggest :)
Here is me and my way cute fish who i fell in love with I wanted to take him home and put him in a fish tank but chet said no. It was a nice cutthroat.

Chet after his sad day of fishing. Actually we quite enjoyed ourselves we had tons of fun out with Zack and Chancey.

1 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Your house is so cute!! I wish I lived in a house, and not in a little itty bitty apartment! We seriously need to upgrade!:)

Yeah, Lynette is my Auntie! I love her and her little family, they are so fun! That's cool that your in their ward! She's so sweet, and I love ALL her kids!

Chris and I have been looking at homes in Nephi just so we can be closer to them as well as our own families and still be 30 hr. from Provo/Orem... since Chris works up there! We'll see if we get lucky soon!:)

Anyway, take care and maybe I'll see you at the Ute Stampede this week!