Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alesha's Bachelorette Party April 17, 2010

One of my good friends Alesha got married on May 1st and on April 17th there was a Bachelorette party held for her. It was tons of fun just a few friends got together and had a fun time.
They had great food and fun games. the pictures say it all for this first game. I was actually a bit embarrassed being the only married girl at the party. You would think that I wouldnt be but I was but at the same time I was laughing my butt off.
Enough said truly the pictures say it all.

Almost there!!
Lacey you got it lol I was her guide.
Alesha was their guide.
Then it was time for charades. Everything that put into the cup that we acted out was something to do with Weddings, Bachelorette parties, Honeymoons and anything else to do with getting married. There were so many fun things that we had to act out. We didnt get too many pictures from this game because we were all laughing too hard. There was everything you could think of from high heels to a certain womans Dr Visit. You get the drift.
Not sure what was going on with Alesha and Lacey but it must have been funny I know laughing was going on the whole time.
Lacey!
Alesha was trying to act out Hotel Room. She was trying to carry herself over the threshold for her clue.
Not quite sure what she was doing here. And not sure I really want to remember.
It was so fun to see everyone and just have a good time and give our dear friend some fun before she tied the knot!!

1 comments:

Lindsay Kate said...

Wanna know something crazy? Lacey was my roommate in Orem a few years ago. What a small world!