For Memorial Day chet and I went fishing out at Burraston Ponds. We packed up a picnic lunch and headed out to the pond. We had tons of fun after about half hour of sitting there I got a bite on my line and by the feeling of the fight he felt like a big sucker. I got him into shore and low and behold he was a BIG SUCKER. He was about a 15 lb Carp. Yup I caught a Huge Garbage fish Algea Eater. And he is the biggest fish I have ever caught. We named him Fred and we decided to play with him for a while and keep him alive.
After we got the hook out of his mouth we didnt want to just put him back into the pond because of how the hook was hooked into his mouth. So our good friends Adam and Andie Young have a pond in their back yard and they werent home at the time so guess where we decided to take fred and let him live!


0 comments:
Post a Comment