On Sunday The 24th Of July Kinzlee and I were released from the Hospital to go home. Chet and I were so excited to take her home to see where she will live. And to meet her dog Ty. Ty did really well with her. From the first moment he was very gentle and calm with Kinzlee.
Kinzlee and I just walked into the house and settled down to relax. (I had no idea how exhausting little things would be after having a C section)
After getting rested up from the ride home we showed Kinzlee where she would be sleeping. This Bassinet is the one my mom and all of her siblings were in and My brother and I also were in. Now Kinzlee gets to sleep in it for a few months.
She didn’t seem to complain and seemed quite content and at home!
Chet took her outside and showed her the yard let her see the trees and told her about the flag and why it was up that day for the 24th of July!
Daddy and his little girl!
Kinzlee has been able to push her head up since she was born here we are showing how she can do it. I promise Chet held on to her right after I took the picture.
Here Kinzlee is all bundled up and ready to go to sleep for the night.
How sweet is she. It felt so good to have her home and to have got through our first day at home with our precious little girl!


2 comments:
what a little cutie you have! and i love her name, so adorable. congrats!
hey i need your email address
Post a Comment