Monday, July 21, 2008

Lamb Day 2008


Lamb Day this year was so much fun. Chet came over later in the afternoon and We took talon and Kaleb out to play and well we put them both on the mechanical bull. I of course had to get on with Kaleb cause he was a little scared. It was actually harder than it sounds staying on with a little guy. Talon raised his hand in the air like a bull rider and Kaleb did as well with out even being told to. It was so much fun. We also took them to get their faces painted. Talon chose a baseball and a basketball and Kaleb chose a Shooting Star and a Sun. They were so proud. Talon and Kaleb both love to spend time with their Uncle Chet They both clung to him when we were out playing. They did play with me too.


RIDE EM' COWBOY!!!!



Here is Talon on the first part of his ride on the Bull.



He is all smiles I think he was having a good time don't you?


LOOK AT THAT BOY RIDE HE'S A NATURAL :) Only Three!



Kaleb was scared to get on by himself even with Chet and I on both Sides!



So I hopped on up there with him. Look at that boy too He knows how its done. One hand in the air. Ride em' Cowboy!!! He sure did Cowboy Up in a hurry!!

6 comments:

Katelyn said...

Hey Hailee! Cute pictures! I'm glad you have blog! I'll be checking it regularly. :)

Visit ours if you want.
http://katelynandmichaelmason.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

Hi Hailee. Great to see your web blog. I took one look at your boyfriend and thought it was his brother Zak. You should have seen the confused look on my face. I added your site to mine. Talk to you later!

Tamarama said...

Lamb Day! I associate it with yummy lamb burgers/sandwiches/whatever you want to call them. Of course, I think I only ever went a couple times.

The Rasmussens said...

Those are for sure the cutest dang boys I have ever seen. Don't you agree??

Love ya!!

Syme Family said...

Hey Hailee,

I found your blog on Kailee's site. It's fun to see how you are doing. Good old Lamb Day's that brings back a lot of memories.
Tonya Syme

Kailee Joy said...

Hey Hailee,
Looks like you had fun at Lamb Days!!