Thursday, August 21, 2008

24th of July

So it has been a while since I have posted anything so I figured i ought to catch up. Now as we go back to the 24th of july... This is going to be fun. So we went to Fairview as we do every year and we watched the parade from the normal spot at the beginning of the parade at the north end of main street. There was Mom, Dad, Me, Josh, Mollie, and the boys, their friends from ephraim, Uncle Pete, Aunt Cheryl, Aunt RuthAnn, Uncle Bryan, and Kim and troy and their kids. It was so much fun I helped kaleb catch candy.


After the parade we all headed up to Aunt RuthAnn and Uncle Bryans house where we had SLOPPY JOES and a bunch of good food. YUMMY YUMMY. Then we had a good time Shayla had everone write down safety tips and then she read them. Like Dont eat YELLOW SNOW haha. Dont walk behind a horse, Dont run with scissors. and fun stuff like that,


Austin Loved playing with Coby He smothered Cobster with tons and tons of Kisses. and more kisses.

Talon and Shayla were out playing in the field catching grasshoppers look how innocent


they are trying to look. Just too cute.


Josh was making a ball float magically in thin air Kaleb was trying to figure out how



Daddy was doing that.


My Mama She is just too cute. She sat back and watched the kids play and also played with


them and visited. While.............


DAD SLEPT.


He always finds time to squeeze in a snooze at the family stuff.


Troy, Andrea and Josh played with their Nintedo DS's

Aunt RuthAnn and Austin. WE ARE FAMILY......

Kaleb and Coby. Kaleb sure doews love his little brother and I was so happy I got one with both of them smiling.

Me and Kim I tried to get a better one but she told me that one was enough pictures for her..

Mollie was playing with the boys making them laugh. She is such a great mom.

PEEK-A-BOO COBSTER...

Me and My Mom. Ya Im a mamas girl oh wait and a daddys girl too :)

On my way out i found talon out plaing in the sand bags which is kinda a sandbox. He was

Just playing out there by himself. But he was having fun.

As i was leaving my cousin Brett came home I hardly ever see him so we took a picture out of our windows of our car it was actually really fun. (and im the better looking one) haha.

0 comments: