So Here it goes I Just got tagged for the first time I will try it. Thanks Gelic. Hope the babies are doing well.
8 Things I am Passionate about:
1.Family. I absolutly Love my family and Yes I include Chet in here. They are my world. And Oh how can you not love my absolutly adorable NEPHEWS. Im pretty sure they are the cutest.
2. FRIENDS. Where would we be without friends. They are always there for you.
3. FREEDOM. Our freedom means a lot to me and it means even more when you have had a family member fight for it.
4. HMMM Well sewing I absolutly love to sew. I am actually craving to piece a quilt but I have yet to find a pattern well i guess while im on the internet i can find one maybe.
5. Animals. They are so calming and help you calm down when you are stressed. A pet can always help you.
6. Outdoors. The mountains are so pretty especially this time of year and with the ones you love. There is definitly a Peace in the mountains and outdoors you cant get anywhere else.
7. Holidays. I love the holidays and decorating for them. I love being with family. Holidays are so happy too.
8. Music. Music is amazing it can create any mood and make you go from a mad mood to a happy mood or even from a sad mood to a happy mood.
8 Words or Phrases I say Often
1. "Love ya"
2. "lub boo"
3. "oh my lanta"
4. "ya think"
5. "oh nice"
6. "therefore"
7. "my word"
8. "(someones name)y poo"
8 Things I've Learned from My Past
1. Be yourself. at all times in all things and at all places. If your not yourself your only fooling yourself.
2. The one is the one you can picture your life with him but you can not picture your life with out him.
3. True friends are always there for you and you can always trust them.
4. Patience is a virtue.
5. Dont regret your mistakes learn from them,
6. Dont spit into the wind it will come back and get ya.
7. If you fall of and want to ride the horse bad enough get back up and try it again.
8. Dont worry about solving the problems. Just worry about loving those you care about.
8 Places I Want to Go
1. Disneyland or Disneyworld
2. India
3. Austrailia
4. Norway and or Denmark
5. Ireland and or England
6. Hawaii
7. Paris
8. Italy
I tag:
Laura Larsen
Mollie Rasmussen
Janna Bushman
Julia Stallings
Lisa Johnston
Tammy Herring
Kailee Anderson
Sunday, October 5, 2008
I GOT TAGGED 8'S
Posted by Hailee and Chet at 7:17 PM
Labels: I GOT TAGGED 8'S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hailee YOU are so DANG CUTE!!!
Hailee I just wanted to say hello You are such a cute girl. Hope you have a great day
Post a Comment