It has been a long time since i have posted because i have been working on this post for a while and now I got it done. So my mom and I went to Las Vegas for EMT Conference Which is so much fun we did it two years ago as well. And here are some pictures of our trip.
Here are our Pictures with the ZOLL MEDICAL St Bernard. I did mine twice because the first day I was wearing a Green Shirt So I got one the second day with the other dog.

The Dogs were so fun but they slobber a lot. I still want one though.
I love this pictuer for the fact that when I saw it I laughed because dDonny is my Friend Sheilas uncle and I sent this picture to her and said look im kissing your uncle She got quite a kick out of it and told me it was gross haha me and Sheila have too much fun.
Sitting in class is Carol Haskins. We all went to alot of our classes together. Three days Classes from like 8 or 9 to 4 Made a lot of long classes. But they were so much fun and I learned a lot.
The first night we were there we went down on the strip and went to Margaritaville and there is a show were a girl comes out of a volcano and stirs the HUGE margarita then she swings on a big hook.
PARIS
The Eifle Tower
THE BELLAGIO AND THE DANCING WATERS!!I THINK THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL HOTEL AND THE WATERS ARE SO FUN TO WATCH I DIDNT GET TO SEE THEM LAST TIME SO THIS WAS A TREAT THEY DANCED TO "MY HEART WILL GO ON" BY CELINE DION!






On our second day we had a party that the PHILLIPS Company put on for us which was held at the HARD ROCK CAFE!
They had an open bar and lotsa yummy food. I tell ya I drank a lot of coke. That was free too. but the food was so fabulous and the party was so much fun. Me and a lady from our crew went up and started everyone dancing and it went on for hours it was so fun.
Im thinking that these are the guys that my mom and carol went and sat by because standing was becoming kinda tiring.
Here is our group ouside the Cafe when we were on our way home from L to R: Les, Edie Carol, Todd, My mom, Jason, Me, Wade, Natalie, Bryan and Sarah.
We love our Crew

The Big Guitar
My mom and Carol having fun at the Phillips Party.
Mom and Her long time Friend Ken Bouvier. He is a big name in the EMS Industry. He was the President of all but this is his first year not being the President. He is a funny man from New Orleans.
Below: The huge Chandeler.


Signed Guitar by Fall out boy.
These Chandelers were everywhere they are saxaphones. its pretty awesome.


Back at our hotel is the Nascar Cafe and Above is Dale Earnhardt's car that he drove. there were alot of memories there. lots of notes people put in.
Below is todd Jason and Les lookin at the car.

My mom and Carol
And myself.

THE THIRD DAY WAS THE PARTY WITH THE ENTIRE GROUP AT THE HILTON. IT WAS PUT ON BY BOUND TREE MEDICAL.

My mom and Carol
And myself.
THE THIRD DAY WAS THE PARTY WITH THE ENTIRE GROUP AT THE HILTON. IT WAS PUT ON BY BOUND TREE MEDICAL.
THERE WAS A GAZEBO BY THE POOL AREA THAT A COUPLE COUPLES THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO PRETEND TO GET MARRIED AGAIN BUT IN VEGAS :)
LES AND CAROL RENEWING THEIR VOWS WITH CASEY BLACKBURN AS THE PRIEST
BRYAN AND SARAH BENCH ALSO RENEWED THEIR VOWS
THE FREEMONT STREET EXPERIENCE
After the Bound tree party all 9 of us climbed into Casey and Kris's truck and headed to freemont street. It was like riding in a clown car.
The bye bye miss american pie song was sang for the first light show on the hugh led screen it was so fun and the second was a tribute to Queen.



Bryan and Sarah Bench on freemont street.
Les found this vegas show girl and just had to have a picture.
Here is one of his pictures to start out with!
This guy paints pictures with cans of spray paint it takes him like ten min a painting and it is awesome.
Hard at work

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!
THE DODGE
The Dodge guys at the Conference was pretty awesome. I was ready to take this truck home even though it didnt have a bed on it. We made friends with a lot of the booth guys down at the conference.
THE MONORAIL
The monorail was our total means for transportation it is actually fun you get to observe quite the people. We got on this train and were the only ones for the few min then some crazy drunks got on that were interesting to listen too.

The lions at the MGM GRAND were way fun to watch. I quite Enjoyed them it was feeding time when we got there and One of the lions got thirsty so he came over to the waterfall by where we were standing.
LES AND CAROL RENEWING THEIR VOWS WITH CASEY BLACKBURN AS THE PRIEST
BRYAN AND SARAH BENCH ALSO RENEWED THEIR VOWSTHE FREEMONT STREET EXPERIENCE
After the Bound tree party all 9 of us climbed into Casey and Kris's truck and headed to freemont street. It was like riding in a clown car.
The bye bye miss american pie song was sang for the first light show on the hugh led screen it was so fun and the second was a tribute to Queen.


Bryan and Sarah Bench on freemont street.
Les found this vegas show girl and just had to have a picture.
SPRAY PAINT PAINTER!
Here is one of his pictures to start out with!
This guy paints pictures with cans of spray paint it takes him like ten min a painting and it is awesome.
Hard at work
THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!
THE DODGE
The Dodge guys at the Conference was pretty awesome. I was ready to take this truck home even though it didnt have a bed on it. We made friends with a lot of the booth guys down at the conference.The last day of conference after our classes my mom and I before headed home just had to go to the other end of the strip and go see a few more things..
THE MONORAIL
The monorail was our total means for transportation it is actually fun you get to observe quite the people. We got on this train and were the only ones for the few min then some crazy drunks got on that were interesting to listen too.
The lions at the MGM GRAND were way fun to watch. I quite Enjoyed them it was feeding time when we got there and One of the lions got thirsty so he came over to the waterfall by where we were standing.
I have yet to go there to see the fun shows but I will one day I saw it from the MGM as we were leaving.

NEW YORK NEW YORK
We couldn't go to vegas without visiting the m&m store. And this time around the fun stuff to see was open we even got to go through the process of becoming an m&m it was so much fun. Even though we were so exhausted and really wanted to get home we still went out and explored what we didnt get to. THANKS MOM!
Here is mom we were riding up the elevators and Here is mom against the m&ms history timeline. I love this store it is so much fun.
36 Different colors of M&Ms oh what fun it is to see the different colors. I wanted to get some fun colors until I saw the Price per Pound at 12 dollars a pound i figured a picture would be so much better.

NEW YORK NEW YORK

Second to Last stop.
We couldn't go to vegas without visiting the m&m store. And this time around the fun stuff to see was open we even got to go through the process of becoming an m&m it was so much fun. Even though we were so exhausted and really wanted to get home we still went out and explored what we didnt get to. THANKS MOM!
Here is mom we were riding up the elevators and Here is mom against the m&ms history timeline. I love this store it is so much fun.
36 Different colors of M&Ms oh what fun it is to see the different colors. I wanted to get some fun colors until I saw the Price per Pound at 12 dollars a pound i figured a picture would be so much better.OUR LAST STOP WAS THE COCA COLA STORE AND ON OUR WAY OUT WE SAW THE BEAR AND COULDNT RESIST ISNT HE SO CUTE. THEN AFTER A LOT OF WALKING TO THE NEXT MONORAIL STATION WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME AT 1230 IN THE NIGHT. It was so much fun. But nice to come home.














1 comments:
WOW! I don't think I have ever scene a post that was a full page long! Good Work! Things are great with me... nothing much to report though. Looks like you have quite the busy girl! How fun!
Post a Comment