Ok now finally I am here with some more pictures of the christmas tree adventure. We headed up Log and found our trees. The first one we cute is the one we got for my parents and we are going to put it up tomorrow yay. Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. Im way excited. Chets cousin Pat came with us so we could have another eye for trees. And may I tell you Pat has quite the eye. And it was nice to have more than chet telling me that the trees in the wild arent perfect because they didnt grow up on a farm where they were pampered from the time they were put in the ground so it made me less picky but I think we came out with perfect trees. I Tell ya its a lot more fun going out and cutting down your own trees. Im lovin it.

Here are the boys after cutting down the first tree.
Chet and I with the tree for my parents. I really like it. Its nice and green.
Chet and Pat with the tree niether one knew I was taking the picture.Now is the time to venture on up the road to find Chets tree. We actually let my parents choose which tree they wanted for our house.

As we were riding down the canyon Pat stopped and started walking up a little valley in the canyon to where he found a tree so chet headed up behind him.
I thought it was too skinny at the top but i wasnt thinkin it looks bigger when you get it in the house. If ya didnt hear about the 15 foot tree I got last year with like a ten foot wingspan on the bottom ya It looked the perfect size on the mountain.And it was perfect so we all got a picture with the tree pat of course wanted to hide behind the tree. So I didnt know until I looked at the camera.

Then it was time to load up and head back to the truck.
So we unloaded the trees and loaded them into the trailer on the four wheelers and Headed home. we dropped off my parents tree we let them choose.

When we got back to chets house Chet cut the tree so that it would fit in the house and we put it up. Now as you go to the next post down you will see the tree finished. I will get some better pictures with an actual camera instead of my phone since my camera is sick when we put up my parents tree.





2 comments:
Hailee... looks like you had a fun time getting the christmas tree. I love the smell of pine at christmas time. ** Merry Christmas**
Hailee, I am so glad you found me!!! Sounds like tree hunting was fun. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment