I hope that everyone had a Very Merry Christmas I know I did well it has been Half of our Christmas we will have the other half when my Brother, Sister In Law and the boys get back from Washington. It will Be on New Years Day. Im so excited to see them I have missed them so much. Well I hope you enjoy Christmas Part 1
Chet And I in front of the tree on Christmas Day.
Chet Never likes to smile in pictures plus I had just knocked his hat off. Its one of the few pictures without his hat.
Our Christmas Tree All Decorated.
We had our Christmas at 730 instead of like 6 because my Dad was out Plowing snow all Night.
Chet is getting ready to open his presents from my family and Santa.
Here is my mom This was in the afernoon when we had opened all the christmas presents and had everything strung out
Chet made me take this picutre on the way to Nephi because he loves that it was all stormy everywhere but in as he Calles Juab GODS COUNTRY the sun was shining through the clouds.
Chet made me take this picutre on the way to Nephi because he loves that it was all stormy everywhere but in as he Calles Juab GODS COUNTRY the sun was shining through the clouds.

1 comments:
Looks like you had a good Christmas. Where are you living? What are you doing?
Post a Comment