After waiting just a couple months shy of 5 years and on Super Bowl Sunday (which we didnt watch for the fact that we had much better ;) things going on at the moment) He did it He finally did it. Chet asked me to marry him. And of course I said YES!! I obviously am oh so very excited and grow more and more excited every minute. I LOVE HIM A WHOLE LOT!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Its Official IM ENGAGED!!
Posted by Hailee and Chet at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hailee! I am so excited for you!! Do you have a date set yet? I'm sure you will send an invite to my parents, I will for sure try to be there!! Congratulations!
congrats!!!! that is exciting!!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you... I'll have to email you my address! Have you set a date? I'm so happy for you and wish you all the luck planning...:)
Congratulations!! I was wondering if it was ever going to happen! :) Your ring is gorgeous!
Congrats Hailee!!! Send me an e-mail let me know what the date is and I will let you know if you should send it here or to my parents.
Congratulations! I love your ring. I'm really excited for you.
Good luck planning the wedding. Let me know what your e-mail is and I'll e-mail you my address. I'd love to come see you.
Congrats!!!! tell me your e-mail address so I can send you my address.
YAY!!! Congratulations!! I am SO SO happy for you! You will absolutely love being married- and yeah, its about time he did it! 5 years is a long time!
Congrats Hailee! I saw an invite at my parents today! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment