Ok so saturday night it was pouring rain and I said to chet. "Do you think its done snowing now?" and he said that by the looks of the weather ya it seems to be well i obviously jinxed it. On my way home that Night I got onto the divide and it was snowin like a mad dog.
Well on sunday it seemed that it was done snowing and then it started. We just so had happened to be in a sucker hole. On my way to Chets it started snowin like crazy again this time the flakes were the size of 50 cent pieces (which came down all day long). I finally headed home about midnight last night by that time the snow had slowed down. When I got home I got a beautiful surprise in the front yard which was this:





2 comments:
Those are really pretty! I think snow covered trees are my favorite.
So, I just found out that you're getting married!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! When is the day?
Post a Comment