Here are some pictures from my wedding and bridals MY Photographer was the best not because he was family but just because he is the absolute best :) So beautiful!!
Here are the shoes they were so my favorite

I love this picture And the pinky stickin out that has a story behind it :)

Me and my Girls
L to R MY wonderful Maid of honor My sister in law mollie then Flower boy Kaleb Me Sheila and Emily.

This is one of my favorite photos of Chet and I
Chet Me and MY Grandma
Me Chet and His grandparents

My sweet Ring Bearer Talon


4 comments:
Your pictures turned out great! Your wedding looks beautiful... congrats again!
Hailee, you are so beautiful!! I'm sorry we didn't make it down for your wedding but it looks like it was an amazing day! Your pictures are so cute & I love your dress & love, love, love your pink shoes! Congrats!!!
You looked gorgeous. I am so sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like you guys had a beautiful wedding. Congrats sweetie! I am so happy for you.
Awesome pictures!! You look absolutely gorgeous!!! Sorry we couldn't make it, but congrats!!!!
Post a Comment