Friday, April 10, 2009

AND WE ARE HOME AND ALMOST SETTELED IN FROM THE HONEYMOON!!

Ok So A LOT has happened since I last posted My sister in law was so wonderful to do me a post with pictures of my wedding. It was the most perfect day there has ever been. At least in my opinion. I will have to put up more pictures later but I thought I would let you all know that I had a fabulous wedding and A wonderful reception. And The honeymoon Well it was the best :) I hope all are well and I will post pictures when I get to my moms house.

LOVE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations Hailee! I'm very happy for you... I'm glad you had a great wedding, reception and honeymoon! You looked so pretty in your dress... I loved your colors! Can't wait to see more pictures.

The Godfreys said...

Hailee!! congrats on you two getting married! :)