On January 2nd came the time for Chet to go back to Fort Leonard Wood Missouri to finish out his AIT Training. It was a hard day but we know it is going to be worth it. Before we left to go to the airport we went down to his dads house and of course he had to go talk to spot make sure spot isnt going to be mad this time around. Then we headed up to the airport. He should be back home around the 20th of February.
I cant hardly wait for him to come home again in February the nice thing about having him go this time is that instead of him being gone for months now it is just weeks.
And as of this week he had his final PT test to see if he will be graduating on time and Yes he PASSED with flying colors yay! Congrats Chet I am so proud of you!


1 comments:
Sweetness! That's all I have to say about that :)
Post a Comment