Saturday, March 13, 2010

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

One year ago was the day that two lives were joined as one! And It has been the most wonderful journey so far! Even through Chets Basic Training and AIT experiences. We still grew so much as a couple! So here are a couple pictures from my wedding followed by our Anniversary pictures!

Exchanging rings!
I absolutly LOVE this picture of us!

There is that little shy look in his eyes that I love!
Two people so in love on the most perfect day!

ANNIVERSARY!!
For our anniversary we went up to RCWilley the day before and got a new couch for our gift to eachother and we also did the traditional gift which the first year is paper.
Chet gave me a book and I gave Chet some Magic Cards (Magic is a game that Chet and all the guys at AIT played to pass time! It is very interesting but it does make the time pass by very quickly!)

Here we are just before heading out to go to dinner we went back to where we had our first dinner together! By the time we got back to nephi after the Reception not many places were open so we headout out to The Cookery! We even had the same meal, Waitress and Cook and sat in the same booth. It was a lot of fun!

Just before we headed to bed we decided to cut the wedding cake! My mom had put it in tin foil then put it in a food saver bag and vacuum sealed it shut!

And honestly it was still really fresh and tasted like it did when we got married!
I am so thankful for my husband and what he does for me and I love him so much i look forward to many many more years and anniversaries with him!

0 comments: