On saturday the 27th Chets little Brother and I went up with Chet to his Battle Handoff from the RSP Unit to the 116th Engineers! It was really cool we were the only family of anyone there but it was still really nice to be able to see him advance into a new unit! Im so proud!
We had to see it all from the rear view that is where the bleachers are sorry its crooked i took these first two with my phone!


This is of when chet was recieving his rank. No more PVT fuzzy patch for him. He said that he was kind of sad to not be and E1 anymore! But secretly I know he is so excited!

Waitin in line for his patch!

PV1 to PV2

He said that when the SGT put his rank on his chest he kinda punched it on and said to him. Ingram please dont hit me back. It was fun I really am so proud of chet!

Back to Formation!

In formation as a New member of the 116th!

SGT Montgomery giving the speech
To introduce the newest members of the 116th Engineers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment