Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Birthdays and Easter 2010

This was our 2nd Easter as a Married Couple. Chet had worked a Graveyard Shift but we still had a fun time! We love shopping for eachother for Holidays it makes it so much fun. Here is our Easter Baskets!


And here is what our parents got us minus the Recees pieces carrott that went with the movie and popcorn from my parents and the Egg is from Chets parents!

We started out the day with going to Chets parents house for Easter Brunch right when he got home. After that we came home and He went to bed while I watched Conference. After he woke up we headed over to my mom and dads for dinner and Two Birthday parties. Coby who turned Two and Josh who turned 31 no wait 32 Wow I cant hardly Believe my brother is 32 But we will give him the joys and call him 25 :)

So here is my BIG BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO THIS SILLY FACE I CALL A BROTHER BUT I LOVE HIM SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BIG BROTHER ANYONE COULD ASK FOR!And Happy Birthday to one of the 3 Cutest Little Boys that I have seen :)

Love the father son moment here:)

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY JOSH AND 2ND BIRTHDAY COBY!

Chet and I love you both so much!

0 comments: