Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chets 27th Birthday!

On June 21st Chet Celebrated his 27th Birthday. We didnt have a party on his birthday because he had to work so on his birthday I made his favorite a Cheesecake so that we could have a little birthday celebration.

The Cheesecake that I made it was a bit harder to write on it than it looks.

Chet and his cake all lit up getting ready to make a wish!

On Thursday the 24th of June we had a BBQ birthday party for him it turned out very very good.

Chets cake!


Can you tell how excited he is for pictures. This is after the singing wishing and blowing out of the candles!

Chets Brother Jeb and his dad!


around the table: Kaleb holding Taz, My Dad, Donna and her Husband ya its sad I dont know his name. Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Keith and Talon

Molly, Colleen and Tate


Mom and Mollie! With Jeb and Larry in the background!

Chet opening presents yet again excited for pictures.

And Chet and I for his Birthday!
HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY CHET IM GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!

0 comments: