Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our 2nd Anniversary Date Night!

We had our 2nd Anniversary this year on March 13, 2011. We celebrated on the 12th since our Anniversary was on Sunday. Before we went up for our date we went to a family dinner for Chet''s Grandpa Keith McCaffery for his 80th Birthday Party. They had a great crowd. After we ate and visited for a minute. Chet and I headed up to Provo for Dinner and a Movie. Well for us the other way around.

We went to the Provo Town Center Cinnemark where we went to see Just Go With It.

Personally I LOVED it. I thought it was really funny. Chet laughed too. I love going to movies with him. We were the first ones in the Theater so we were able to get Back Row Center. It was crazy there were some people that came running in like 5 min after us looked up and said Oh look they took our seats. I love how they claim them before they get there in a public theater. We couldnt help but laugh at their disappointment.

We got 2 Lg drinks and a Lg Popcorn in a combo meal and were able to add Milk Duds for $1. I cant remember getting Milk Dud's for a movie but I am completely a fan now.

After the movie we saw we got a free refill on popcorn and decided to take some home. So we stopped at concessions and took advantage of our Free Refill. We got to the car and got in chet was adjusting a few things in the backseat of the car when this happened...

Yup he spilt quite a bit of the popcorn on the floor. I heard him say Oh Crap dont look. I knew it couldnt be good. He said he spilt TONS of Popcorn on the floor. But when i looked it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be. After the movie we went for our Anniversary dinner at RUBY RIVER.
I was impressed with dinner there too. I love the peanuts they give you they give you one tin can full of peanuts and an empty one for the shells.


Chet Eating his dinner at Ruby River he got Steak and 1/2 Rack Of Ribs.

They brought us out a Fresh loaf of Sour Dough Bread that was really really good
I just got their most popular steak and one of their "Daquaris that Dont"(non-alcoholic) I love those. And it was great because most places will charge you the same price for the virgin drinks as they do for the ones that have all the stuff in them. But Ruby River has a different menu of all their drinks with cheaper prices for their drinks "that Dont". I loved the meal it was fantastic. They
Chets dinner Plate.


My Dinner Plate.


I want to thank my AMAZING husband for being so great and I am so greatful that I married my Best Friend 2 years ago. We may have waited 5 years to get married but it was worth it.
Happy Anniversary Chet I love you so much!

0 comments: