On March 26th we went to Fountain Green and Helped my dad with Shearing his sheep he only has a few Lambs. He used to have a whole bunch but has since sold those and finally got back a few just for fun. And for my Grandma Rasmussen to enjoy.

This is one of the moms Before her Hair Cut with her baby.

Here is the after picture. After they have their wool all cut off.

Chet and My mom waiting to send the mama Sheep up to get sheared.

My dad and Chet after sending her up.

This Ewe just had a baby about an hour before this picture. She was really stubborn to get up into the trailer.

Me and the baby. I held her while her mom was getting her haircut!

Here is the Brand New baby that was only about an hour old. The baby was so cute. It was having a hard time finding its milk supply. Here it is trying to get food on moms shoulder.

I know its a little dirty but it is fairly fresh. I love the sound of baby lambs they make the cutest little baaaaa. Its soft and quiet. To me nothing says spring like the smell of Baby Lambs.

Rest time. This baby was just too cute. I am sad I missed seeing it born. After we got to Fountain Green my dad told us it would be like an hour til the Shearers got there they ran into some trouble with the herd they were shearing before. It was a bit Chilly and we had some stuff to take up to my moms. We headed up there and when we got back down to Grandmas the mom had her baby.
I love spring time and all the cute baby animals that are born.
0 comments:
Post a Comment