May 22nd I went to my moms house for dinner. Chet was yet again at work. But the day was such a good day with no wind that Dad got the new outdoor fireplace ready to cook Marshmallows. My mom had bought some HUGE campfire Marshmallows to roast. The boys have been begging to roast marshmallows but the wind hadn’t cooperated yet and today was perfect. After dinner we rested for a bit and after a while we headed outside to Roast Marshmallows.
Kaleb Talon and Coby with their sticks n mallows in the fire.
They were so excited.
Mollie helping Coby hold his stick above the logs.
It was so fun and the smell of the fire was so sweet reminds me of spring/summer time. Even though it takes like 3 days to get the smell out of your hair it still smells so good.
Having a taste even though they weren’t quite done the boys couldn’t handle it anymore. I love this one of Coby look at that marshmallow stretched out.
Doing some more roasting.
Talon was being a big help and threw another log or in this case board on the fire. Coby and Kaleb were helpers by putting dandelions in the fire.
Mom, Talon, Dad (hiding behind talon, Coby and Mollie!
Talon and I with our Marshmallows his is golden brown perfect and mine is perfect to me. I have a thing for burnt Marshmallows.
Mollie, Kaleb and Josh getting the fire ready for more.
Bode and Me! I just love this little guy he is so good. He just hung out and watched the fire. It was a lot of fun I’m so glad I went over for what my parents called the Christening of the outdoor fireplace.


0 comments:
Post a Comment