On Saturday May 7th we headed over to my Moms house to Celebrate Mothers Day with her. It was so fun to just sit and visit with her and Dad. We gave her a fun Outdoor Fireplace for Mothers Day which she says Dad keeps calling it his. But that is ok they both absolutly Love it.
Chet and Dad putting together the outdoor fireplace and Mom watching
Ty went with us I love this picture of him I think he is such a pretty thing. But then again he is ours and he is the most spoiled dog I’ve ever met
Chet still putting together the outdoor fireplace.
Ty again Walking up the sidewalk.
Today Ty did something he hasn’t done before He jumped his highest. He jumped up onto my parents porch at the highest point its like 5 feet that he made it. I was so proud.
Its almost completed! Chet and dad putting the Finishing Touches on the Fireplace!
The finished product I think its really neat and fun there is a fun BBQ rack in it as well.
Ty is a camera hog he came to get in the picture but was moving when it snapped.
Once more the finished product!
Mom and her Mothers Day Present! She is way excited.
Ty came from my dads wood shed with this log. I don’t know why but he LOVES to chew on wood. I think its weird.
Ty and his log!
Doesn’t he look so innocent!
On Sunday we got quite the treat we showed up to Teach Primary and the Primary President Val Creps asked if we were excited for our day off. I was confused so I asked her what she was talking about. She couldn’t believe we hadn’t been notified but we didn’t have to teach that day because of Mothers Day! The priesthood men were teaching primary that day and since Chet teaches with me he got the day off too. It was such a nice surprise. After Church we headed down to Chet’s Mom and Dads house where Colleen wanted everyone to cook for her for mothers day! So we did a BBQ! We took a Watermelon and a Veggie Tray! Chet cooked the hamburgers and did a great job! Jeb, Molly and Ahnika came down. It was a lot of fun to just visit with the family and have a nice meal even though I have to be careful because of My gestational Diabetes It was my first big meal since I found out and I did really good. My levels were good. I feel bad I didn’t get any pictures there but I’m still a bit shy just pulling out the camera down there. They are kinda camera shy don’t like the camera so I don’t take many pictures there.


0 comments:
Post a Comment