On May 12th Chet and I headed down to Kings Nursery to look at some trees we decided it was finally time to plant a couple trees in our yard since we cut down the only one that was here. Well we have some on the south side of the house but they aren’t much shade. They are more just for looks I think anyways. We decided to get some Cotton less Cottonwoods since they are fast growers and don’t cost you an arm and a leg.
Chet and Ty digging the hole for the first tree to go into the ground. Which is the one that Chet chose out.
Almost ready to put into the ground.
Digging the second hole for the tree I chose out.
The finished product. My tree. I chose second so it was the second best looking and second biggest tree there.
Chets tree in the ground. I think they turned out really good I cant wait for them to start to grow!


0 comments:
Post a Comment