Sunday, September 4, 2011

4th of July & 39 Weeks!!

On the 4th of July we headed over to Moroni for the Parade. It wasn’t a bad parade but I will admit that it wasn’t their best. But all in all it want that bad of a time even though some people are very inconsiderate and the adults are out chasing candy into the middle of the road more than the kids and stand in front of others so they can’t really enjoy the parade. But it was a good time.

Other than all of that I had a great 4th of July.

053

Chet and Bode waiting for the parade to start.

054

Watching Horseshoe Mountain shoot shirts out of a cannon.

055

The Alpacas were fun.

056

After the parade we went to my parents house and had a BBQ it was a lot of fun and really good food, and these little boys had a blast climbing in the tree.

057

058

Me and Bode and the baby belly. The little girl sure liked to kick when bode is sitting with me. She is pretty shy other than that. She will kick and move and I will tell Chet to come feel and she just goes away. The little Stinker. The boys were all picking daisies and put them in my hair only one stayed in as you can see.

 063

The boys love to dig holes at Grandma and Grandpa’s house and they found a perfect spot right in front of the wood shed to dig a hole.

062

As you can see they got it pretty deep.

065

I’m thinking I have some pretty cute nephews. They told my dad that they didn’t want him to put the dirt back in because they want to make it deeper when they come next time, But because of the location he had to fill it in so now they get to re-dig it every time they go up there.

066

The boys gave grandma their hat to wear while they dig.

068

Me at 39 weeks.

069

I love this picture of this mama bird she had a while bunch of worms in her mouth ready to feed to her little ones. I can’t hardly believe before too long I will be able to take care of my own little on and nurture it like this mom bird does.

0 comments: