June 21st was Chets 28th Birthday. We celebrated by having the family over for a BBQ. He received really nice gifts. He got a nice Shop light from Josh and Mollie. Money from His Parents, My Parents and Tate that he used to fix his Grandpa’s Truck. And I gave him money for the truck and some licorice and drinks. It was a really nice time.
Chet opening his presents
Coby and Ty hangin out. Ty loves the kids.
Larry, Tate, Colleen and my Dad watching Chet!
Chet and his little helpers opening presents.
Me at 37 weeks!
Chet reading the card that I gave him.
Chet and Kaleb
Larry, Tate, Colleen and My Dad again. I don’t know why Larry has that look on his face but must have been something interesting.
Talon, Coby, Chet, Kaleb, Me, Mollie and My Mom.
Talon having some of the really good Blueberry Lemonade.
Half of Larry,Tate, Colleen and My dad just hangin out at the party.
Chet and Ty dog.
Coby found a friend at the party.. A Cute little Potato bug.
Lighting Candles on the Cupcake Cake.
Chet blowing out the candles…..
With a little bit of help.
Chet and his cake that I made.
Chets Cake!!
Chet wanted cupcakes for his cake this year. I made some Sugar Free(Yellow) and some regular (Blue) Since there is some diabetics and then Myself that had Gestational Diabetes.
Coby loved eating the cupcakes and got it all over his face.
The sun was starting to go down and the boys were having a blast running around with Ty and Chasing him with their pop guns. Ty had a blast having someone to run around with.
I want to wish a very HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY To my AMAZING Husband Chet I hope you had a great day! I love you so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHET!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment