We would like to welcome into our family and introduce to everyone..
KINZLEE ZELLA INGRAM
BORN: July 21, 2011 at 10:42 am
WEIGHING: 7 LBS 5 OZ 21 Inches long
First Family Photo!
Here I am 41 weeks! Right before we headed to the hospital to be started to get our baby girl here. Here is our story! (more pictures after the story)
July 20th I was 41 weeks along and only dialated to a 3 earlier that week at my Dr’s appointment we scheduled me to be induced for the 20th at 6:00pm. We got all packed up and headed to the hospital when it was time. We got there and got settled in. We had some great Nurses Angie and LaChelle they got the monitors put on my belly to monitor our little girl. The little stinker did not like the monitors at first she kept moving every time they would get it put on. So then they would have to come back in and find her again. Once they got it to where she wouldn’t move around they monitored me for an hour before they could put the ripening agent in to thin out the cervix. So before they did that Chet went and picked up dinner from Reed’s since I wasn’t going to be able to eat for a while. They would start me on the pit about 6 in the morning.
After the hour they came in and said I was having some kinda regular contractions. But we got the ripening agent in at 8 then I had to stay down for two hours. Well the contractions started getting stronger and more regular. During the two hours My Dad, Larry and Chet gave me a blessing to help with everything. At around 10 the nurses came in to check on me and during a contraction I felt this POP and a trickle of water and then a HUGE GUSHING I told the nurse “I think my water just broke because I’m sure that wasn’t pee.” So she got this strip that would let them know for sure. And sure enough My water broke and I was in Labor with really regular contractions and I was starting to dialate. Chet was going to go home that night to rest and come back in the morning well I looked at him and told him that he wasn’t going anywhere. He ran home and got him some joggers and his sleeping stuff. I went as long as I could that night without any meds. They gave me some meds to ease the pain. At about 1 in the morning I was far enough dialated for an Epidural which I was scared to death of. They called the Anisthesiologist and Chet called my Mom. About 1:30 I received my epidural thanks to Craig Hitchcock he did an awesome job. It helped a whole lot my contractions were all in my lower back and my butt wow I cant even explain the pain. But I felt a hundred times better I could still feel some in the right side of my butt so when he came back he gave me more meds. The contractions got to where they werent really stopping but peaking every couple minutes I had them turn the monitor so I could watch them I had one that went on for a really long time it looked like a Mountain Range. By 5am I was fully Dialated and effaced. The nurses called Dr. Bailey who came in and checked and decided where I was doing good and the baby was doing so good that we would just let her relax and decend. At about Between 7 and 8 the nurse said it was time to get ready to get her here. They called Dr. Bailey and between 8 and 9 I started to push I pushed with all my might for over an hour and she just wasn’t coming down. Where I had Gestational Diabetes the Dr. gave a couple of options where my vitals were good and the babies were good. I could go ahead and have a C section and just get her here or I could keep pushing but there were some risks because they would have to use tools to help her get out. So after another blessing we decided to go ahead with the C Section before it ended up having to be an emergency. Thanks to our new Nurse Jenny she helped a lot as well. I also had a new Anisthesiologist that came and gave me the medicine for the spinal to go to surgery Devon did a great job. Chet went down and got dressed up in scrubs and met me in the OR. It was a great experience. Dr. Jones was the Dr on call and helped Dr. Bailey Deliver our sweet little baby we also got to have a resident Dr help for his school hours. It took just a little over a half an hour and at 10:42 AM she was here. as soon as she got pulled out of her warm bed I heard her cry for the first time. It was so amazing. And for sure she was a girl. Chet and Devon were great letting me know how everything was going and that I was doing great. I do have to admit it felt kinda funny I wanted to laugh here and there while they were doing the surgery. And the Dr’s and Nurses were fun they played name that tune and talked about vacations we got to listen to some fun music. After getting all of our little girls vitals and stats they brought her over to Chet who held her where I could see her. It was amazing to finally meet our little girl. After a few Chet went with the nurse to get her ready to meet everyone. And I went to recovery for a little bit. The student Doctor and Angie Farr helped me there and then they took me to my room to get ready to see the little one…
Chet got to bring her down the hall all covered up so no one could see her before she got to the room. There he is walking down the hall with the nurse and our little one.
Chet and our baby.
Here I am getting ready to see our baby and to show her to our parents.
Here she is
We even got greeted with a little smile. Look at those tiny hands. Wow I couldn’t hardly believe how much I loved her already.
Our baby girl who hadnt received her name yet.
I was so excited to see all of her hair. And that she had a bunch of.
From the front I was really surprised how good her head looked Chet said she had quite a cone right away and by here I couldn’t see it.
Mom and her baby girl.
Dad and his little girl.
Our precious little one
All of her information to put on her bed for her stay at the Hospital.
Full Body Shot she is so tiny.
And right away she had quite the personality she is so animated with her face.
Getting ready for her first Diaper Change.
Getting ready to change the first diaper. I love how small the diapers are.
Look at those tiny feet. I absolutly love her and her little feet.
She sure loves to play with her tongue. She never stops. I love it. She is so much fun and such a sweet baby. She didn’t receive her name until the end of our second day at the hospital. So here her name is still being decided. We love you Kinzlee.


3 comments:
That pic of her sticking out her tongue is just priceless!
She is so cute Hailee. I bet you are loving being a mom. Little girls are so fun.
She is so perfect!! I am glad that both you and baby are doing so well! Those pictures are so sweet. Congradulations!
Post a Comment