So my Mom, My Sister In Law Mollie and her Neighbor Liz wanted to take me out for a girls night for my Birthday and it was so much fun. We left Nephi at about six thirty and headed up to Olive Garden so so much fun. Then we went to Old Navy and Went shopping and I got the cutest Lined zip up Hoodie. So so cute and Im so excited to wear it. And tons of shirts and Then we went to Ross and I found the Cutest Bag Which I am so excited to use. We then came home and went to Chets Aunts house to look at some watches cause Mollie had some she needed fixed.
THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM, MOLLIE AND LIZ it was so much fun and I cant wait to do it again next month. I Love You Guys.


1 comments:
Happy Birthday Hailee!! We love you so much. I had a blast!!!
Post a Comment