DOC HOLLIDAY INGRAM
9/2/2009
This is a tribute to one of the best dogs ever. A true best friend. He was always there for you whenever you needed him. And always had a smile on his face.

Doc loved to play Fetch You could throw anything and he would bring it right back. Even when he was to tired to play he would still fetch just to see the smile on your face. There were many times that you wouldnt get the ball thrown and he would be off looking for it.

I came home from vacation in Vancouver Washington with my sister in law on tuesday night and one of the first things I did was go pick up Chets dog from Larrys house. I had missed him. It was late and he kept tryin to jump out of the truck and run away. So i put him in the cab which was a treat for him but kinda a pain for me so as he kept tryin to jump on my lap. But when we got home I took him down and hooked him up and said Goodnight to him. Well today 9/2/09 when I got home I took the truck down into the hole to put some boxes into it and i looked over to say Hi to Doc and there he lay I thought asleep and he didnt answer so I went over to him and He had passed away during the night. Might I say it didnt take long for me to lose it. And might I add it is so much harder with Chet clear across the Country and Doc is his Dog that he has had for 10 Years since Doc was a baby Pup. I tell you this ABSOLUTLY BROKE MY HEART. The nice thing is that he Died of Old age in his sleep. He looked happy and Peaceful. I just wish he hadnt waited until Chet had left for basic. But you know how dogs are they will either Run away or wait til their owner is not around.
I just hope that I wont lose it too bad when i talk to Chet.
You know that people might say that its only a dog but Doc was not only a Dog he was a part of the family and was a Best Friend.
Well Doc We LOVE you so much and Will miss you Terribly.


2 comments:
Sad. I'm sorry that Chet was gone when all this happened.
Oh I'm so sorry. I think losing a pet is extremely hard and to have to do it alone is worse. May he R.I.P.
Post a Comment