Friday, September 18, 2009

My Wonderful Birthday!

So my Birthday this year was so close to being perfect the only thing holding it back from being perfect was chet is at basic and Obviously couldnt be there. But I think well Im pretty sure that basic is making My tough guy husband into a big softie and I love it. Not that he wasnt a softy before its just he is more of one now.

He surprised me at my work with these beautiful

DOZEN ROSES!!
Arent they Gorgeous


Here they are on my table at home.



That night I headed to my moms where they had a very fun family Birthday Party.

Thanks Mom!


Talon was playing on the Exercise Bike. I swear he was on that thing more than he was off. He is such a cutie.



Coby loved the Cake and Ice Cream!


And the Camera.


Kaleb and Mollie.

Josh my mom and Talon




Make a wish!!
24 Candles Im surprised the Fire Dept didnt have to help me with that one.



My dad found The Little Soldier Guy that he put on on my cake and says its Chet Calling Home to wish me a Happy Birthday!!



Me and my Cake




My mother in law and Kaleb. In this picture Kaleb was smiling while saying Hi to Uncle Chet.



Talon Loves making funny faces


My wonderful Brother and sister in law Mollie.

(Kaleb was the Photographer for this picure)


My wonderful dad and my Grandma Rasmussen!!

I just want to thank everyone for the wonderful Birthday wishes and for making my birthday so much fun. Love you all!!

1 comments:

The Lusks said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a great day!!!