July 30th was my wonderful Dad's Birthday but we had his party on July 31st along with My cousin Nora's Daughter Megans Baptism.

Dad and Megan Ready for the Birthday/Congrats Cake.

Andrea, Talon Josh, Kim bringing the cake and Shayla. We are all Ready to sing Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear Dad/Grandpa/Uncle Lewis Happy Birthday To YOUUU!!

Make a Wish and Blow out the candles.
After we had dinner and visited the next pictures I let the kids take the camera so that I could get lots of pictures of everyone. I didnt put them all up though.

Nora Standing in the Kitchen at Aunt RuthAnns visiting.

Mom and Mollie (mollie only had a few months left til she had the baby.

Me and Marley

Josh and Kim

All the kids playing outside. Looks like the kids were havin a bit of fun with the hose.

Mollie, Coby, Josh, Austin and Kim

Mom Raye Ann and Riley

Jim, Nora and Cole
Megans Blessing was so nice and Dads birthday was fun we later went to moms house and gave him all his presents.
Happy Birthday Dad We Love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment