INTRODUCING MR. & MRS. RUSSELL WILKINSON
Russ and Emily were Married on August 11, 2010 at the Salt Lake Temple.
They had their Reception/Dinner for Family and Close friends at a Beautiful Reception Hall in Salt Lake.

Russ is a Basketball Player for Idaho State. They Came out with Sunglasses on to Basketball Game Opening Music.

THE DINNER

The Bride and Groom starting their dinner.

Dad Speeches. Uncle Lynn talking about Emily and Russ and How lucky he feels to have Russ as a Son In Law.

Russ's Dad doing the same.

This is the dinner that everyone got it was so yummy.

The Desert it was so pretty you didnt want to eat it.

Emily And Russells Cake I love how in the mirror I caught what it said on the back
So the Cake says Emily and russell Forever.

Cousins Tori, Chet, Me and Tara (Uncle Merrills Daughters)

Mom, Dad, Grandma, Tori and Tara

Tori, Josh, Mollie,Talon, Kaleb, Coby and Tara

Russ, Emily and Me

Russ, Emily, Me and Chet
I love how the guys are hangin out behind us.

Getting ready to cut the Cake!

The cute couple cutting the cake together!

It looks like she might be mean as she feeds Russ the Cake!

But they both played nice and kept eachother clean.

The Kiss!
DANCING!!

The Mr. & Mrs. First Dance

You can tell how much they adore eachother in this picture.

Father Daughter Dance. Uncle Lynn looks so happy.

As Emily gives him a hug...

He begins to tear up with his baby girl getting married. But he isnt losing a Daughter he is Gaining a Son In Law.

I love Father Daughter Dances!

So long into the song they invited all Fathers and Daughters out onto the Dance Floor. So I grabbed my dad and headed out!

Mother Son Dance Russ and his mom dancing.

They did the same thing with all the Mothers and Sons. Josh and Mom headed out for their turn.

I looked out the door for Chet and This is what I found he had Coby out exploring in the Gardens. They had some waterfalls and bridges and other pretty stuff.

Jace out Dancing in the circle with Aunt Hallee.

Emilly and Russ Dancing I love this picture because everyone in the background is blurred and Russ and Emily stand out all alone in love.
Their wedding was such a Beautiful Day Im so Happy Emily found someone that makes her so happy. And treats her so well. We love you guys!
1 comments:
I'm so glad you guys could make it! and I love the pics you were able to get! I have to have copies!!
Post a Comment