On July 31st Mom, Mollie, Grandma and I headed up to My Aunt Kathys House in Sandy for My Cousin Emily's Bridal Shower. She was the soon to be Mrs Russell Wilkinson.

Mollie Me and Emily

Mom, Emily and Grandma

Emily got so many really nice gifts. Here she is opening her second bed set. Both hers and Russell's moms gave her the same bedset. They say Great minds think alike.

Grandma Rasmussen gave her daily Dish Towels that were so cute I loved them. Here is Wash Day towel.

Im sure she would love to see this picture of herself but it shows her personality. She is so much fun to be around.

Guests at the Shower.
Sorry I dont know who they all are.

in this picture from the back to front Emily's Grandma Helen Jensen, My Mom standing behind her, Her Aunt Joey and then Grandma Rasmussen

Leaving the shower it was such a nice day. Notice what an incline there is in their driveway. Mom pulled up like this so it was easier for Grandma to get into the car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment