Saturday, January 15, 2011

Relay For Life

In August was the Annual Relay for Life. Colleen my Mother in law invited me to go with her to walk for the credit unions team. And let me tell you it was a long night of walking. I stayed up all night and walked pretty much the whole time it was so much fun. Colleen didnt come out walking she helped pass out counter beads to help you know how many miles you went. While i walked I walked with one of my Friends Ashley Winnie and her Coworkers since I didnt know any of the others from the credit union. It was a lot of fun.
There was a Drawing by Farm Burero Insurance Company that was a free drawing and we all figured what the heck lets put in. I figured I never win anything and when I heard my name i got so excited I won a way cute Pink cooler with pink goodies inside. With me Is Angela Frampton she was one of the girls Ashley works with and she won a movie kit.

Angela, Ashley and Me

While walking there was a group of kids that were just randomly laying on the grass hanging out we decided to take a picture of them. With Angela in the Background.

Angela Me Ashley and Breann
I surd dont know where the hats came from but they were fun. We all have our counter necklaces on. I cant remember how many miles I ended up doing it was lik 16 or something close to that.
My gift Cooler I won Pink orbit gum, pink fuze drinks, pink chapstick, pink powerade and mixed nuts with a pink label.

0 comments: