Back in October I brought out the sewing machine again it had been too long. But anyways I brought it out to make some car seat covers. I think they turned out way cute. We made them for Jeb and Molly to use with Ahnika. I hope they liked them.
I got this idea from my friend Ashley Olsen. She had me sew some for her little girl Kallie they are oh maybe 10" Square The difference is hers have only 4 squares where mine has many more than that. But it was so much fun and its just a cute little Woobie that Ahnika can carry around with her.
When Chet found this fabric we had to get it. As many of you know Chet and his brother are in the same National Guard Unit. The 116th Engineers. We did Red buttons because Red is the Engineers color.
I loved it.
I loved it.


2 comments:
The ACU cover is adorable! Love it!
Ahh Hai I love them. When i find out what im having can i bring u over some material? I want another one. The one u made for emmitt was wonderful I used it all the time till he found out how to move it then i could not really use it anymore ha ha my silly little boy.
Post a Comment