We have never had an Actual Baby Shower for Mollie. I decided that no better time than with the 4th baby. Since Josh and Mollie dont find out what they are having I wanted to have one for her either way. So on December 18, 2010 My Mom and I had a Baby Shower for Mollie that was an Open House. It was so much fun everyone was able to come that day and Meet the little guy. She got so many cute things for her shower. This was actually my first day meeting the little guy. I usually am able to make it down the day they have the baby but work wouldnt let me off. I dont know a lot of the names of Mollies friends in these photos but I will try and I handed my camera to a 3 year old to take pictures of everyone since I was going to be so busy.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Mollie and Bode's Baby Shower
Posted by Hailee and Chet at 9:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment