On October 5, 2010 Jeb and Molly welcomed their baby girl Ahnika Rose Ingram into their family. As well as the whole Ingram Family welcomed her into their family as their Grandaughter and Niece.
She weighed 8lbs 12 oz and was 21" long.

Colleen and I with Ahnika. We went up on the 6th Colleen and Larry was there the night before to see her after she was born. But Chet and Larry both had to work on the 6th so they didnt get to come up with us.

Here I am holding the new little one.

Ingram Family Photo!
Ahnika, Molly and Jeb

Ahnika, Molly and Jeb again but Jeb being his true self :)

Chet and Larry had to work on the 6th and 7th, so on the 7th I went up with Colleen to Jeb and Mollys house where Chet and Larry met up with us when they got off of work to see the little one. This was Chets first time meeting her and holding her. It was Larrys first time holding her too.

Colleen Ahnika and Larry.

I took a picture of Colleen and Ahnika from upstairs. She wasnt quite expecting it but she got a smile out just in time.

Jeb, Larry, Ahnika and Colleen.

Ahnika, Molly and Jeb home at last.
1 comments:
Oh so cute! I will have to steal your pictures!
Post a Comment