For Christmas Eve we went down to Chets parents house because Jeb and Molly were coming down and they werent coming down on Christmas. So we went down and gave them their presents. We did the sibling drawing trading we didnt get to trade all the gifts because Zack and Chancey weren't able to make it home for Christmas.

We gave Ahnika a Scentsy Buddy. We gave her penny the pig. And it so cute
Here is Jeb with the Buddy Box.

Molly and Ahnika

Chet and I and for sure not our most Flattering picture. But it will have to do. We were caught off guard for it.

Here is our stockings hung up. Well sat out and ty fast asleep on the Couch.

Our Christmas Treee I think it turned out really good. I loved our tree. The thing i LOVE about
REAL trees is that from year to year they are never the same.

Different view of our tree.

And with just the lights of the tree.

The presents under the tree. Most of them were going to our parents houses but Love pictures of all the presents.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas Eve.
0 comments:
Post a Comment