I took the Christmas Tree out on the 5th of January. It was sad because The Holiday season was over. But then it was nice because it made the living room look so much bigger. I really enjoyed our tree this year. So I took some pictures of some of the ornaments on our tree.
Ty is getting so big and he cooperated so well for this picture.
My Grandma Larsen made all of her grandkids some of these icicles. I love them so much.
My Mom and Dad gave me my ornament I got for my First Christmas that my Great Aunt Mary made for me when I ws born.
Colleen got this for us for our First Christmas.
The Tradition was started with my Great Grandparents giving their kids a Santa and Mrs Clause ornament for their first Christmas. My Grandparents did it for my parents and they have done it for Us kids. They couldnt find a Santa and Mrs Clause. So they gave us this. I LOVE IT.
I always had to put it by a light i could put inside and make it light up a different color every year. This year it was Green.


0 comments:
Post a Comment