Friday, February 4, 2011

Halloween, New Pup, and Veterans Day!

For Halloween this year Chet had to work so I headed over to Fountain Green to help My Mom, Dad, and Grandma Pass out Candy at my Grandma's. Plus they Give out REALLY good candy so I like to get in on it:) But I hang out with them and I slept at my parents house so it was fun. But every year since my brother was young we have all helped somehow in Decorating the Post office. Josh and his buddies used to get it looking so awesome. But they didnt have the Floor store next to the Post office it was an empty lot. They used to get Outhouses and Sheep camps and all sorts of stuff and decorate plus the kids always go around the town and Gather up Pumpkins and Decorations from peoples houses. Well here is this years outcome.

The Decorated Post Office 2010
On October 15th we got a new puppy. He is a cute little lab who we love. His Name is Ty and here he is.
Chet calls him Ty The Destroyer.

Our cute little Ty!

So for Halloween I put this cute Halloween Scarf on him and took him to Fountain Green with me. And I had to take some pictures of him. Chet cant believe I did this to the poor dog but I dont think he minded I think it was fun he kept doin crazy things.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We found out he LOVES sqash and the stems to Pumpkins. He had a Crookneck squash that he ate the entire thing Stem and all

Couldn't help himself I guess.

But apparentlly that stem wasnt so good.

He did sit still for a couple good Photos.
VETERANS DAY
NOVEMBER 11, 2010
For Veterans Day the Past couple years Nephi has put on a great program at the Veterans Park at the Old Armory and Rose Garden. Their Veterans Park is awesome. But they had Reid Jarrett Speak and they had a tribute to the Veterans and they had the Elementary sing a song. My Dad came over to go with Chet and I. I am so proud to have so many family members that have served or are currently in the military.
My Dad was with the Army for 5 years and the National Guard for 17 Years. Chets Dad Larry was in the National Guard for 29 Years. Chet is in the National Guard, His Brother Jeb is as well in the Same Unit and Platoon and His other Brother Zack is in the Air Force. Not to mention our Grandpa's and Uncles and Cousins.
I can proudly say I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!

0 comments: