Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow!!

I went to Fountain Green for our Aagard Family Reunion on New Years Day. I was so amazed at all the SNOW that they had got in our big storms. I had to take some pictures I thought it was so pretty. It was crazy though seeing all the HUGE piles of snow all around town. I havent seen that much snow since i was younger.

I really really LOVE the way these trees look they look like they are just covered in Powdered Sugar. I love the fresh blanket of snow on the ground too that is untouched its so gorgeous.

A look down the driveway!

The depth of the snow it was so so pretty.

I love this how every Branch is covered even the edges of the trunks on the quakies.

My dad shoveled this whole thing. It looks great.

A look from the Front Porch. With the Snowflake lights.

The little black thing down at the bottom of the picture sticking out of the snow is the water tap.
Looking out towards the driveway.

Looking at the house I love love love the snow and how pretty it makes everything look.

1 comments:

Jamie Cotter said...

Beautiful pictures of the snow! I love snow too. Also, congratulations on the upcoming baby! You're about a month ahead of me.