Thursday, February 3, 2011

Going To The Temple To Become An Eternal Family!

On September 24th Chet and I went down to the Manti Temple after over a year of preparing and were able to Recieve our Endowments. Our Parents and My brother and Sister in Law were able to go with us that day. It was so amazing.
On September 25th, 2010 Chet and I went back down to the Manti Temple to be Sealed for Time and All Eternity. It was such an amazing Experience and It was so nice to have so much Family and Friends there to share the special day with us. They didnt all get to stay for the picture but many were there.


Most of the Group it was so amazing.

Just as we came out of the Temple.

Kisses

Rasmussen Family

Chet and I with our Parents

Chet and I with His Grandparents

The Ingram Family

Kisses on the south side of the Temple.

I loved walking around Temple grounds taking pictures.

More Kisses on the Stairs.

An Eternal Family

I really love this picture

As we look into eachothers eyes we realize that we are forever now.

Again more kisses
I really love getting them from Chet

Sunday Clothes. It was such a beautiful day that day.

Under the Tree

I love this one of us against the Rock Wall

This day was as perfect as our Wedding day. The spirit was so strong and just felt amazing. I love that I am Married to Chet for Time and all Eternity.
A Big Thanks to Aubrey Allred for coming down practically at the last minute to take pictures for us.

1 comments:

Lindsay Kate said...

Congratulations on getting sealed Hailee! It's an amazing feeling isn't it? :)