For work we took our Clients to the Zoo in October. If your wondering what I do now I work for Community Careers Support Services and We take Special needs people out and get them in the community or work on skills with them. Twice a year we get to do fun things In June we go to Lagoon and October the Zoo. They all love it.
There was only 3 people that went so I took Chet with me and my friend Andie took her little boy Jaxon.

At the Elephants they have a new little one well she is about a year old but here she is
Zuri the baby Elephant. She was so cute and fun to watch.

Zuri and her mom.

Zuri and her mom again playing.

The Rhinos.

She loved the Gift shop and the awesome masks she would love to be an animal. She has an animal for every one of her friends of what she thinks they should be.

The Giraffs

I love the Tigers. I think they are so Gorgeous.

I love this one too bad there was a fence I just wanted to pet her.

Chet getting a drink out of the Lions Mouth hopefully it wont get hungry.

Chet helping Jaxon get a drink.

The Camels I wonder if there is really water in their humps cause the one laying down's Hump looks a little floppy :)

She felt Huge being as big as a Male Gorilla

I think the Gorillas are fun to watch. He had a barrell that he could play with to dump out treats. He was playing with his food.

Jaxon and the Gorilla. The Gorilla was playint with the Barrell to get his treats out.

Jaxon giving Kisses to the Orangutan

Mama Orangutan and Baby in the background. They had quite the set up to swing around and have fun.

As we were leaving Jaxon we walked out and Jaxon was a head of us and we found this he was holding the door for everyone with his hood on that made him look like one of the Seven Dwarfs dopey.
The Zoo was a ton of fun to go visit. I cant wait for them to come out with their new area that they are working on I think its going to be so cool.
0 comments:
Post a Comment